It’s Nutrition Month again! Can you still remember your favorite dish made by your Nanay (mother)?
Share it with us!
Claire Delfin Media proudly presents you #CDMBestLutoNiNanayVlog Contest!
Submit your vlog about your Nanay’s best dish and have a chance to win two (2) roundtrip tickets to a destination here in the Philippines.
Your vlog can be a cooking demo, or just any video feature format.
Select entries will be posted on our website, clairedelfinmedia.com. The vlog with the most number of views will be hailed as the Best Luto Ni Nanay champion!
Deadline of Submissions is on July 22, 2018.
The announcement of #CDMBestLutoNiNanayVlog champion: August 1, 2018.
See the full mechanics below:
- Subscribe to Claire Delfin Media’s mailing list by clicking this link: Newsletter, and Social Media sites: Facebook, and Twitter and Instagram.
- Submit your fun and exciting vlog entry (containing a short description of it) at firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your short profile and photo.
- Entries must be in an mp4 format with at least 720p resolution. It can run up to 2-3 minutes. As mentioned, its content can be a cooking demo or any other video feature.
- Entries must be original and have not been published in any platform prior to submission.
- Participants can only send one (1) entry under their name.
- Claire Delfin Media will assess each entry based on its form and content. Only qualified entries will be posted on the website.
- Once submitted, all entries belong to Claire Delfin Media.
- To qualify for assessment, entries must be submitted not later than 11:59 pm of July 22, 2018.
- All qualified entries will be posted on clairedelfinmedia.com on July 23, 2018, not later than 12 NN.
- Qualified entries will also be posted on Claire Delfin Media’s social media sites. The first entries received will be posted first.
- Participants are allowed to do any online campaign, as long as every post will bear the hashtag: #CDMBestLutoNiNanayVlog.
- Claire Delfin Media will post partial and unofficial results every Friday, prior to the announcement of winner.
- Claire Delfin Media will determine the winner based on the number of views on the website on July 31, 2018, 11:59 PM, and will announce the winner on August 1, 2018.
- The vlog entry with the most number of views on the website will be declared the winner.
- The winner will receive two (2) roundtrip tickets (via Philippine Airlines) to any domestic destination of his or her choice except for the following places: Basco, Busuanga, and Caticlan.
- The nearest airport to the winner will be indicated on the tickets as the trip’s origin. This airport must be covered by Philippine Airlines domestic routes, except for Basco, Busuanga, and Caticlan.
- Processing for the tickets/ travel certificates will take 30 days.