Convert your ideas into words, be part of Claire Delfin Media’s pool of contributors and grab that opportunity for your work to be published! All you have to do is gather those words and form it into a masterpiece.
Selected articles of the contributors will be published on clairedelfinmedia.com, and writers will also be given a modest compensation. Let’s get you started, read the full mechanics below.
- Subscribe to Claire Delfin Media’s mailing list by clicking this link: Newsletter, and Social Media sites: Facebook, and Twitter.
- Submit an article, it can be about Culture, History, Art, Values, Social Issues, Science and Technology, and any of your own experiences that you want to share! Also, each article must at least contain 300 words.
- Submit your article/s to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your short profile and photo.
- Submitted articles must be original and must not be published in any platform prior to submission.
- Entries will be assessed by Claire Delfin Media’s content team. All qualified entries will be posted on Claire Delfin Media’s website.
- Writers of the qualified entries will be given a modest compensation per article.
- Qualified contributors will be contacted by the Claire Delfin Media team for further discussion/s.
- This is open to all writers, amateurs or professionals, as long as you have that creative juice that needs to be written.
Channel your writing skills now and hop in!